ZWL medium temperature series self-limiting temperature electric heating cable: ZWL (ZWK, ZXW, ZKW, ZKWZ, ZBW) corresponds to foreign models QTVR
The medium temperature series self-limiting electric heating cable developed by the company is widely used in the heat preservation, anti-condensation, and anti-freezing of pipelines and storage of industrial enterprises such as fire protection, petroleum, chemical, steel, and electric power. silicone rubber cable The heating cable is suitable for ordinary areas, dangerous areas and corrosive areas.
Medium temperature series self-limiting electric heating cable model:
AnHui TianKang (Group)Shares Co.,Ltd. Medium temperature series self-limiting electric heating cable structure:
① Copper conductor: 7 × 0.50; 7 × 0.32; 19 × 0.41;
② conductive plastic layer: fluorine-containing PTC;
③ Insulation layer: flame-retardant polyolefin; fluorinated polyolefin; perfluorinated material;
④ Shielding layer: aluminum-magnesium alloy wire (covering density 70%);
⑤ silicone coated flat wire Sheath layer: flame retardant polyolefin; fluorinated polyolefin; perfluorinated material;
silicone control wire Technical indicators:
1. Standard color: brown;
2. Temperature range: maximum working temperature 105 ± 5 ℃; maximum exposure temperature 135 ℃;
3. Construction temperature: minimum -40 ℃;
4. Thermal stability: After cycling back and forth from 10 ℃ to 149 ℃ for 300 times, the heating value of the heating cable is maintained above 90%.
5. Bending radius: 30.4mm at -20 ℃; 40.6mm at -30 ℃;
6. Insulation resistance: When the length of the heating cable is 100m and the temperature is 75 ° C; the minimum value of the insulation resistance is 20MΩ, which is shielded or explosion-proof. At room temperature 20 ° C, use 2500VDC to shake between the shield and the conductive core for 1 minute The minimum insulation resistance is 20MΩ.
AWG Silicone Rubber Cable product advantages:
1. The temperature of the heat tracing pipeline is uniform, will not overheat, and is safe and reliable;
2. Save electricity;
3. During intermittent operation, the heating starts quickly;
4. Low installation and operation costs;
5. Easy installation and maintenance;
6. Facilitate automated management;
7. No environmental pollution.